Paganini, Niccolò – Free Sheet Music and TABs for Classical Guitar
About Niccolò Paganini, Violinist, Guitarist and Composer
Niccolò Paganini (27 October 1782 – 27 May 1840) was an Italian violinist, violist, guitarist, and composer. He was the most celebrated violin virtuoso of his time, and left his mark as one of the pillars of modern violin technique. His 24 Caprices for Solo Violin Op. 1 are among the best known of his compositions, and have served as an inspiration for many prominent composers.
The French invaded northern Italy in March 1796, and Genoa was not spared. The Paganinis sought refuge in their country property in Romairone, near Bolzaneto. It was in this period that Paganini is thought to have developed his relationship with the guitar. He mastered the guitar, but preferred to play it in exclusively intimate, rather than public concerts. He later described the guitar as his “constant companion” on his concert tours.
Early-Intermediate Sheet Music By Paganini
- Paganini, Niccolò – 26 Short Pieces No. 01 Andantino
- Paganini, Niccolo – 26 Short Pieces No. 02 Tanz
- Paganini, Niccolo – 26 Short Pieces No. 03 Minuetto
- Paganini, Niccolo – 26 Short Pieces No. 04 Minuetto
- Paganini, Niccolò – 26 Short Pieces No. 05 Minuetto
- Paganini, Niccolo – 26 Short Pieces No. 11
- Paganini, Niccolo – 26 Short Pieces No. 12
- Paganini, Niccolo – 26 Short Pieces No. 15 Minuetto
- Paganini, Niccolo – 26 Short Pieces No.10 Perigordino
- Paganini, Niccolo/Liszt, Franz – La Campanella
Intermediate Sheet Music by Paganini
Hi, I’m Allen Mathews.
I started as a folk guitarist, then fell in love with classical guitar in my 20’s. Despite a lot of practice and schooling, I still couldn’t get my music to flow well. I struggled with excess tension. My music sounded forced. And my hands and body were often sore. I got frustrated, and couldn’t see the way forward. Then, over the next decade, I studied with two other stellar teachers – one focused on the technical movements, and one on the musical (he was a concert pianist). In time, I came to discover a new set of formulas and movements. These brought new life and vitality to my practice. Now I help guitarists find more comfort and flow in their music, so they play more beautifully.
Click here for a sample formula.
Click the button to take a step towards an
organized, effective guitar practice. >>>