Recent Additions to the Sheet Music Library
- Sor, Fernando – Etude No. 13, Op. 44
- Joplin, Scott – Maple Leaf Rag
- Horetzy, Felix – French Air
- Sor, Fernando – Etude No. 7, Op. 44
- Horetzky, Feliz – Kelvin Gore
- Tarrega, Francisco – Prelude No. 5
- Paganini, Niccolo/Liszt, Franz – La Campanella
- Sor, Fernando – Etude No. 11, Op. 44
- Elgar, Edward – Pomp and Circumstance
- Horetzky, Felix – C’est L’Amour
- Sor, Fernando – Etude No. 6, Op. 44
- Horetzky, Felix – Sul Margine D’un Rio
- Sor, Fernando – Etude No. 5, Op. 44
- Traditional – Spanish Dance
- Horetzky, Felix – Rousseau’s Dream
Hi, I’m Allen Mathews.
I started as a folk guitarist, then fell in love with classical guitar in my 20’s. Despite a lot of practice and schooling, I still couldn’t get my music to flow well. I struggled with excess tension. My music sounded forced. And my hands and body were often sore. I got frustrated, and couldn’t see the way forward. Then, over the next decade, I studied with two other stellar teachers – one focused on the technical movements, and one on the musical (he was a concert pianist). In time, I came to discover a new set of formulas and movements. These brought new life and vitality to my practice. Now I help guitarists find more comfort and flow in their music, so they play more beautifully.
Click here for a sample formula.
Click the button to take a step towards an
organized, effective guitar practice. >>>