Andantino by Joseph Kuffner (Easy Classical Guitar)
This Andantino by Joseph Kuffner is a great easy classical guitar piece for beginners. It only uses four of the strings, and the reading and rhythm are fairly straight-forward.
In addition to the full lesson videos below, you’ll also find something extra. If you would like to make this into a true learning experience and expand your knowledge, understanding, and abilities to learn music, you can take the full course below.
Video #1: Listen to the Piece
Video #2: Taking an Overview of the Piece
Video #3: What Are the Hands Doing?
Video #4: Forward Motion
Video #5: Dynamics: Swells and Fades
Move Ahead in Your Music by Digging Deeper
So this has been a great introduction to the Andantino. If you’d like to use this easy classical guitar piece as a true learning experience, and delve deeper into your learning process and mastery of this piece and all its facets, take the course below.
Additional In-depth Course on The Kuffner Andantino ($19)
You’ll find all sorts of little tips and methods, and gain new perspectives on how to practice, how to listen, and how to make music beautiful.
The course has
- 21 Short videos focusing on every little detail (some you might have missed!)
- 5 Custom practice resources created especially for this particular piece.
- Step-by-step instruction
- Deep musical insights
- New ways to solve problems
It’s like taking multiple lessons with a teacher. You can bounce around or go in order. Either way, you will definitely come out a better musician.
Extra Practice Resources
In the course, you’ll get these added practice resources to help you learn more quickly, with better understanding:
- Sheet Music: notes only, no fingerings (you fill in fingerings to test your memory!)
- Sheet Music: with fingerings (the master sheet music)
- Sheet Music: color-coded for string changes (for working on the right hand)
- Sheet Music: includes TAB (TAB for you non-music readers)
- Sheet Music: small sections divided for practice (so you can work in manageable chunks)
Sign up now for the full course!
You may also like…