De Oro Guitar Support Review
The De Oro has:
- Great Angle
- The guitar rests in a natural position
- Not bulky, easy to travel with
- Not as versatile as other supports
- Suction cups may pop or slide off
(Description from https://www.deoromusic.com/guitar-support/classica.html)
Designed with the needs of classical guitarists in mind.
- No Hands Balance – the 7.5” frame is designed to hold the guitar ideally with minimal or zero effort from the left hand.4
- 18 style choices. Express yourself!
- No plastics. Nothing to break. Build for a lifetime of use.
Meet the practice demands of classical.
Stay healthy for a lifetime!
Hi, I’m Allen Mathews.
I started as a folk guitarist, then fell in love with classical guitar in my 20’s. Despite a lot of practice and schooling, I still couldn’t get my music to flow well. I struggled with excess tension. My music sounded forced. And my hands and body were often sore. I got frustrated, and couldn’t see the way forward. Then, over the next decade, I studied with two other stellar teachers – one focused on the technical movements, and one on the musical (he was a concert pianist). In time, I came to discover a new set of formulas and movements. These brought new life and vitality to my practice. Now I help guitarists find more comfort and flow in their music, so they play more beautifully.
Click here for a sample formula.
Click the button to take a step towards an
organized, effective guitar practice. >>>