In This Course, You’ll Discover:
- How to dissect pieces of music
- How to construct your practices
- How to make the music more "vocal"
- How to identify the different parts of the music
- How to isolate and overcome obstacles
- How to play more expressively
With This Course, You’ll Be Able To:
- Make your music more "3-dimensional"
- Explore isolating the melody
- Memorize more easily
- Practice identifying chords in music
- Understand multi-layered music
- Shape the music
- Hone your right hand playing
Dive into this Valse with the big picture in mind and you'll discover all sorts of delightful little challenges and opportunities to create beautiful moments.
Includes:Over 15 Videos
Includes PDF Materials
Course Level: EARLY INTERMEDIATE
This course is at the EARLY INTERMEDIATE level. This means that most of the notes will be in the lower positions, with occasional notes moving into higher positions (usually just on the 1st string). The rhythms are mostly simple. Chords are mostly common, open-position. TABs are included for an alternative to music notation. For more advanced players, pieces in this level can be used as a study to improve learning, memorization and phrasing techniques.