“Is This Course for Me?”If you've been wanting to learn how to read music for guitar, you are in the right place. This course is specially designed to take to step by step through the basics of translating musical notation on the page into music that you play on your guitar. You can be an absolute beginner, or a lifelong player. There is no previous experience or skill required for this course. All you need is patience, and the willingness to do a little practice.
With This Course, You’ll:
- 37 Highly Detailed Video Lessons: Crafted to lead you forward naturally in your learning.
- 36 Pages of PDF Practice and Reference Resources: So you have what you need close at hand.
- Unlimited Email Support: You're not alone. Get the answers to any questions you may have.
- How the Notes Work: How music is put together, and the building blocks of all written music.
- How the Notes are Arranged on the Guitar: Making sense of the frets and string layout.
- Guitar Specific Musical Elements: Understand the special symbols used for guitar music.
- Following Musical Roadmaps: Read the signs that tell you where to go when.
- Expressive Markings: See into the mind of the composer to create action and emotion.
- Intensive Rhythm Training: A full bonus course to improve your proficiency with rhythm.
- Successful Practice Strategies and Tips: How you can set yourself up for continued progress.
- And More!
Includes:Includes PDF Materials
Course Level: BEGINNER
This course is at the BEGINNER level. This means that the notes will all be in the open position (so no moving up and down the neck). The rhythms are simple (mostly quarter and 8th notes) and well-explained. And any chords used are common ones. TABs are included for an alternative to music notation. For more advanced players, pieces in this level can be used as a study to improve phrasing and memorization techniques.