In just 6 short video modules, you'll discover:
- The REAL goals of your practice, so you get the results you're looking for and play better sooner.
- What exactly you should do in in your guitar practice so you constantly get faster and stronger, and better at playing fluidly. (Hint: some of these may surprise you!)
- How to plan your time so you get everything done, without being too strict on yourself.
- The number one tip to get your practices off to a great start.
- How to avoid common distraction traps and energy-wasters so you can sink in and lose yourself in the music.
- How to eliminate hurry and feeling like there's not enough time, and focus even more - All by using a common household item.
- The 4 big questions to ask yourself every day so you keep your eye on the right ball and get the compound effects of strategic practice.
- How to objectively gauge your success and know how much better you're getting.
- The Practice Super-Charger that doubles or even triples(!) how fast you improve on guitar.
- The secret that pros use to learn new music quickly, even when traveling and away from the guitar.
Includes PDF Materials
Course Level: BEGINNER
This course is at the BEGINNER level. This means that the notes will all be in the open position (so no moving up and down the neck). The rhythms are simple (mostly quarter and 8th notes) and well-explained. And any chords used are common ones. TABs are included for an alternative to music notation. For more advanced players, pieces in this level can be used as a study to improve phrasing and memorization techniques.