In This Course, You’ll Discover:
- How to create lines of bits
- How to structure your practices
- How NOT to break "the thread"
- How to identify the different parts of the music
- How to find solutions to obstacles
- How to conceive of the "big picture"
With This Course, You’ll Be Able To:
- Move all over the fretboard
- Explore ornaments
- Practice phrasing
- Practice reading in high positons
- Understand multi-layered music
- Solve problems
- Raise your ability to play legato
Includes PDF Materials
Course Level: INTERMEDIATE
This course is at the INTERMEDIATE level. This means that notes may be anywhere on the fretboard. Rhythms may be more complex and the general tempo (speed) may be faster. The piece may use bar (barre) chords or special techniques. And the piece may be longer than earlier-level pieces. TABs are included for an alternative to music notation. For more advanced players, pieces in this level can be used as a study to improve learning, memorization and phrasing techniques, as well as general right- and left-hand technique.