Pain can take the fun out of guitar. It’s no fun to be injured. But there are treatments and preventions. Below you’ll find resources to keep your hands safe. And if you are experiencing pain or injury, you’ll find treatments and practice suggestions.
- Guitar Tendonitis Treatment – This tutorial will help you relieve pain. It also links to a website with very effective pain treatments for the entire body.
- How to Practice with a Hurt Hand – Don’t let an injury slow you down. Learn how you can keep moving ahead, even with an injury.
- Right-Hand Technique for Classical Guitar – Use good technique to avoid injury and pain.
- Left-Hand Technique for Classical Guitar – Lessons on left hand technique.
All Articles on Pain and Injury:
- 6 Ways to Avoid Guitar Finger Pain
- A Few Thoughts on Excess Tension in Your Playing
- Classical Guitar and Pain: “Oh, My Aching Shoulder”
- Focal Dystonia of the Hands: Info for Guitarists
- Frustrated with Guitar? How to Recalibrate and Move Forward
- Guitar Injuries? How to Practice Guitar with a Hurt Hand
- Holding Your Breath? Should You Think About Breathing in Guitar Practice?
- How to Make Your Guitar Playing Easy
- How to Relieve Guitar Tendonitis
- Reduce Tension and Improve Your Touch, with Buzzed Notes
- The Dangers of Speed in Classical Guitar Practice